Become a CongregationAL PARTNER and Let's Share in Each Other's Ministry!
Responsibilities of the Congregation:
- Recognize and claim the Disciples Center for Public Witness (DC4PW) as a ministry of the congregation.
- Put a link to DC4PW from the congregation’s web site.
- Like DC4PW on Facebook and become a follower of DC4PW on Twitter.
- Distribute information (news and alerts) distributed by DC4PW.
- Social media
- Support DC4PW financially (e.g., put DC4PW in the congregation’s budget).
- Invite DC4PW staff to visit the congregation at least once a year.
- Meeting with congregation's leadership and potential donors.
- Participation in worship (i.e., sermon, Scripture reading, mission moment, etc.)
- Presentation to congregation or some group within the congregation.
- General introduction to the ministry of DC4PW.
- Faith and Politics: What churches can and cannot do in an election year.
- An issue or issues-area on which DC4PW is working.
Responsibilities of the Center (DC4PW):
- Recognize and claim the congregation as a congregational partner.
- Put a link to the congregation on the DC4PW web site.
- Like the congregation on Facebook and follow the congregation on Twitter.
- Put justice-oriented information from the congregation in our weekly enewsletter.
- Help the congregation find other speakers, panelists, etc. for justice-focused congregational events.
- Give priority to the partnering congregation re speakers, forum panelists, etc.
- Staff or board member will visit the congregation upon invitation, preferably at least once a year.